21 May 2010: Job opening at Sine FM
Job Opening for Advertising Sales & Marketing Liaison
Sine FM 102.6 is seeking a capable, loyal, dynamic individual to join our team in a challenging yet flexible position.
You will be responsible for developing new business / relationships, increasing wider public profile and selling radio advertising to maximise Sine FM’s revenue generating opportunities.
Job Outline / Person Spec:
• To negotiate and sell radio advertising by targeting prospective clients, requesting meetings, making pitches & presentations and coordinating events based activity to promote the organisation’s services.
• Identify the most appropriate radio advertising formats for clients and make specific recommendations to ensure that the clients products or services are promoted in a way which returns investment
• Maintain client business relationships to achieve repeat business and support clients in the resolution of all matters with high priority given to client satisfaction.
• Conduct face meetings with clients on a self directed basis to meet post objectives and achieve sales targets
• The ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high standard of performance is essential
• Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office / web applications, and excellent communication / presentation skills are also a pre-requisite.
• Driving license and own transport essential
Salary £ 14,891 per annum basic plus 25% additional unlimited bonuses on sales
Send CV and covering letter to: (email applications accepted)
Sine FM 102.6
53 – 57 Netherhall road
CLOSING DATE 21ST MAY 2010 – 12 MID-DAY